Greetings from The Yog Yatra... !!!
We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for sharing your support towards "The Yog Yatra".
It's our pleasure connecting with you and appreciate your response and insight, looking forward for the further association
We are mesmerized to see your spirit of Yoga and Meditation and further looking forward for the association.
We would like to throw some light on our objective and what exactly the program is all about:
- To Break away the monotonous routine of daily life, and experience the blissful spiritual journey, we introduced a new venture which is based on Luxury Yoga and Meditation Retreat at Yoga Capital of the world, Rishikesh in India for three weeks at one of the finest and luxurious property of Rishikesh i.e. Aloha on the Ganges, followed by Luxury Go Travel Program exploring 15 Magnificent cities of India to explore India’s culture, art, fashion and beyond, and founded, The Yog Yatra.
- Between the amidst mountains and river Ganges, the serenity will astonished you, Practising yoga and meditation in such a spiritual, peaceful and majestic environment, you learn and grow. Far away from that stressful life, the retreat makes you realise how beautiful life truly is. A home away from home, on the bank of spiritual river Ganges. The luxury Yoga and meditation retreat with all the luxuries amenities and facilities including various sessions with world’s best motivational speakers and counselors , Yog Gurus, and a perfect weekend getaways and activities for all the three weeks in Rishikesh. Followed by incredible journey of India, exploring 15 cities in 39 days with all the luxuries amenities and transport, exploring our ethics, art and diversity. With various concerts, exhibitions and cultural programs, within the entire program of 39 days, witness our culture and beyond.
- During the entire program, as mentioned Art exhibitions, Indian fashions day, cultural shows, Music etc, will be conducted in which we will be giving opportunities to the new talent to showcase their work and a platform to create a interface. We wanted to encourage new talent and the jury will be our guest and know faces from the industry.
- This Entire incredible journey will be shooted for all the 62 Days and recollection of memories, thrilling adventure and the spiritual notions will be sustained forever. The entire film will be telecasted on different medium of social media and channels.
In Luxury Go-Yatra, we will cover magnificent cities of India like:
- Rishikesh, Mussoorie and Dehradun and in Uttrakhand,
- Capital city New Delhi
- Jodhpur, Jaisalmer, Jaipur, Udaipur in Rajasthan
- Portuguese city Goa
- Mumbai, Khopoli and Lonavala in Maharashtra
- Cochin and alleppey in Kerala
- Spiritual city and land of river ganges, Varanasi
- Amritsar in Punjab.
- Land of lamas, Leh and Ladakh or Jammu and Kashmir based on the weather.
- Eastern foothills of himalayas Darjeeling and Bagdogra in West Bengal
- Cleanest city of india, Gangtok and Nathula Pass in Sikkim.
The entire hospitality in terms of stay will be taken care by the one of the finest properties of india like:
- IHG Group - Crown Plaza, Holiday inn, Intercontinental Hotel
- ITC Hotels - ITC Maurya, ITC Sheraton and ITC Welcome
- Taj Hotels - Vivanta, Taj Properties
- The Leela Palaces, Hotels & Resorts
- The Oberoi Hotels, Palaces and Resorts
- Hyatt Properties
- JW Marriott & Marriott Properties
- The lalit
- Le meridien
- The Roseate and Roseate House
- Leisure Group Hotels
- Heritage Properties
- Jet Airways
- Spice Jet
- Indigo Airlines
- Air Vistara
- Air India
All the transport will be by Air while travelling from one city to another and road transport will be by volvo's and other private mediums.
As in india, we always follow a ideology that "ATITHI DEVO BHAVA", some beautiful souvenirs will be gifted as well to every guest as a gesture from our end. In cities like Rajasthan, Maharashtra and Kerala we have planned cultural events too for showcasing our culture and ethics. Other theme events such as Bollywood nights, Salsa and Hollywood night, Indian Food Porn day, Flavours of South India etc, showcasing arts etc.
I would appreciate if you will look into the website too for the better understanding and approach.
Please look at the first official trailer of "The Yog Yatra" for an overview:
Looking forward for the further association and let me know if you wanted to ask anything.