New opportunity to become a foreign English teacher in Tianjin, China!
Have ever wanted to teach English abroad and experience a new culture? We are now hiring new applicants who are serious about becoming English teachers and would like to experience China as a whole.
Tianjin is a very large city near the coast, 30 minutes from Beijing by high speed rail. It has all the international services and goods that a huge city offers and also retains its traditional Chinese culture.
* A Bachelor’s degree in any subject
* Passport validity until at least 18 months
* Ability to live abroad for at least a year
* Positive attitude
* Good communication skills
What we offer:
* Airport pick up on arrival
* Full sponsored legal Working Z visa (Foreign expert permit)
* Fully furnished free apartment close to your work
* 11/12,000RMB per month (After tax)
* Salary paid the same month you work
* 5000RMB Paid air ticket (After fufilling the 1 year contract)
* Accidental health insurance
* Free hotel for the first 1/2 days
* All teaching materials provided (Digital and physical)
* Full teacher training before starting work
* Regular working schedule (With two days off per week)
Documents which will be required:
* Copy of your passport information page
* Passport like picture (With a white background)
* Copy of your university degree
* 3 recent photos
International Education is privately owned education company founded in 2001, Tianjin. We have teaching vacancies across Tianjin. We are one of the first organisations in Tianjin to employ foreign experts with the support of the government
Tianjin is a combination of a fast paced city mixed with traditional culture.
We have partnerships with many kindergartens, schools, training centers and even online schools that teach students through out the Tianjin area. In fact, schools that we partner with are ranked in the top in China.
If you are interested in moving abroad for a new experience, then get in touch with us by the information below and be the next person of our International team.
HR manager: Valery & Jason
Skype ID: ymeducation
Office number: 86-22-23394188
Mobile number: 86-15822258727; 86-13821439769
Wechat: 15822258727; 13821439769